About Oops Odelia & our books
Odelia is a reflection of our children. Like many children, she often finds herself in 'Oops' situations, having to manage her emotions and thoughts, and trying to make 'sound' decisions while growing up. So her behaviour, questions, worries, fears, sources of happiness are similar to our children. Her Chinese name is 乐恩.
We hope the parents will enjoy the quality time spent with their children – both reading the book and having a meaningful follow-up conversation thereafter. There are just so many conversations that can spark from Oops Odelia, from discussing the other possible “Oops” situations that a child may face, to coming up with various possible problem-solving solutions, or learn about the character-building values in the stories.
We accept PayNOW! (PayLah!)A confirmation email will be sent thereafter.
Delivery / Self-collection
• For delivery, please allow 5 to 7 business days from date of order for shipping.
1) Normal mail delivery via Singpost is included. We will send in a picture before posting. Do note that GRAM'S will not be liable for any lost mail thereafter.
2) Top up $2.50 for registered mail (or Smartpac) via Singpost. We will send in the tracking number once parcel is posted.
• For self-collection, please collect books from the centre during our opening hours within 30 days from date of purchase after confirmation.
Giving the book(s) as a gift?
• Do let us know if this is to be send out as a gift and if there is a special message that you would like to include for the recipient
Returns and Exchanges
Strictly no returns/refunds.
Simple stories, conversation starters