It aims at :
CompreGRAM is a novel strategy designed by our MOE certified educators which helps your child master English and/or Chinese in a meaningful manner through comprehension, composition, and oral pratice.
Our Chinese programme follows the MOE Primary 1 Chinese Syllabus. Focuses on
listening and oral skills, hanyu pinyin, and recognizing age appropriate Chinese characters. Through story-telling and game sessions, we ignite the students' interest
and the love for the language.
Pre Primary CompreGRAM - Chinese (华文)
- Learning through different monthly themes and stories
- Developing listening and oral skills
- Sight Word Recognition (everyday-use Chinese Characters)
- Reading and writing age appropriate strokes (笔画) / Chinese Characters
- Sentence contruction using the Chinese characters learnt
- Grasping of hanyu pinyin (for older preschoolers)