An English programme that focuses on developing children’s reading and writing through a variety of literacy assessments. They will be exposed to age-appropriate books and group activities which are focused at strengthening their language abilities.
A short assessment with the student is required before grouping him/her in a suitable class. Please call 6467 1258 for more information.
Pre Primary CompreGRAM - English
"Take pride in how far you've come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don't forget to enjoy the journey."
~ Michael Josephson ~
Pre-primary (Elementary level) :
Thursdays: 6.00 pm - 7.00 pm
Fridays: 3.30pm - 4.30pm
Saturdays: 2.30pm to 3.30pm
Pre-primary (Intermediate Level) :
Saturdays: 3.30pm to 5.00pm
(Make-up class will be slotted into one of the P1/2 level class until further notice)
- Develop phonemic awareness and oral communication skills
- Understand relationship between written letters and spoken sounds
- Blending sounds to read simple
- Sight word recognition
- Reading and writing simple words
- Introduce digraphs and blends
- Introduce reading and writing strategies