An English programme that focuses on developing children’s reading and writing through a variety of literacy assessments. They will be exposed to age-appropriate books and group activities which are focused at strengthening their language abilities.
A short assessment with the student is required before grouping him/her in a suitable class. Please call 6467 1258 for more information.
Pre Primary CompreGRAM - English
"Take pride in how far you've come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don't forget to enjoy the journey."
~ Michael Josephson ~
- Develop phonemic awareness and oral communication skills
- Understand relationship between written letters and spoken sounds
- Blending sounds to read simple
- Sight word recognition
- Reading and writing simple words
- Introduce digraphs and blends
- Introduce reading and writing strategies