PictoGRAM is an art programme that focuses on process-based learning. Our educator facilitates learning through helping the children conceptualize their works in the 2D and/or 3D forms, explore and express their works through different art mediums. Much of the curriculum is driven by the students themselves and many of their projects encompass the use of recycled materials.
It aims at :
- Strengthening 3D visual skills and art conceptualization
- Learning elements of drawing techniques and styles
- Arousing curiosity and creativity through exploration of materials
- Executing ideas through different art mediums
- Developing individual art styles
- Help children in regulating their feelings
- Enhancing motor skills
Little Picto (Beginner : Ages 5 & up )
Sundays : 12.00pm - 1.00pm / 1.00pm - 2.00pm
PictoGRAM (Advanced : Ages 5 & up )
Thursdays : 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Saturdays : 11.00am- 12.30pm
Sundays : 10.00am - 11.30am
PictoGRAM (Secondary Art : age 13 onwards)
At this level, art projects are driven by students themselves. The student goes on a self-exploration art journey where experimental work forms part of their learning and personal growth. Our art facilitators support by giving consultation and guidance as the students blossom into independent artists with creative confidence.
The sessions are 1.5hrs each over a term of 10 classes.
Term 2 of 2020 @$500/- (currently closed til further notice)
Wed (5.30pm to 7pm) - complete 10 classes from 1 Apr to 17 Jun 2020
Theme of the Month