top of page
GooeyGRAM - English for Preschoolers
GooeyGRAM is a monthly-themed programme that helps children build a strong foundation of the English language through a plethora of books (usually a book for every month); building their oratorical skills, boosting their critical skills of comprehension, and improving literacy.
To enhance their learning experience, children will be exposed to a variety of sensorial and art activities to support their cognitive development in a meaningful manner.
It aims at :
- Learning language through “Book of the Month”
- Developing phonemic awareness and oratorical skills
- Equipping and reinforcing basic phonetical sounds
- Fostering creative development through different art mediums
- Developing children cognitively
- Encouraging socio-emotional development
- Instilling the love of reading from young
GooeyGRAM (Ages 3 - 5 )
Sundays : 10.00am - 11.15am
*Term Programme available for preschools/childcare on weekdays.
Book of the Month
Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure"
by James Dean
4 Weekly Classes
Sundays (9 Apr - 30 Apr 2023)
bottom of page