top of page
GooeyGRAM - Phonics Fun
GooeyGRAM Phonics Fun is a monthly-themed programme that is aimed at igniting the passion for reading in young children. Tailored for emergent readers, it helps them build a strong foundation for literacy through a plethora of books; developing phonetic awareness, building their oratorical skill and boosting their critical skills of comprehension.
To enhance their learning experiences, children will be exposed to a variety of sensorial and art activities to support their cognitive development in a meaningful manner.
It aims at :
- Learning language through “Book of the Month”
- Developing phonemic awareness and oratorical skills
- Equipping and reinforcing basic phonetical sounds
- Fostering creative development through different art mediums
- Developing children cognitively
- Encouraging socio-emotional development
- Instilling the love of reading from young
Book of the Month
"The Tiny Seed"
by Eric Carle
5 Weekly Classes
Sundays (29 Oct - 3 Dec)
bottom of page