GooeyGRAM is a monthly-themed programme that helps children build a strong foundation of the English language through a variety of books driven by childrens' interests, building their oratorical skills and reinforcing phonetical sounds. In this programme, children will be exposed to a variety of messy and sensorial activities to enhance their learning experiences. Meaningfully planned outdoor experiences will also be conducted on a bi-termly basis.
*In view of the Covid-19 situation, outdoor classes are suspended until further notice. All activities will be tweaked to comply with safe-distancing measures and masks are to be worn at all times.
It aims at :
- Learning language through "Book of the Month"
- Equipping and reinforcing basic phonetical sounds/ initial letter names
- Fostering creative development through different art mediums
- Developing children cognitively
- Enhancing motor skills
- Encouraging socio-emotional development
- Instilling the love of reading from young
GooeyGRAM (Ages 3 - 5 )
Sundays : 10.15am - 11.30am
*Term Programme available for preschools/childcare on weekdays.
Book of the Month