GooeyGRAM is a monthly-themed programme that helps children build a strong foundation of the English language through a variety of books driven by childrens' interests, building their oratorical skills and reinforcing phonetical sounds. In this programme, children will be exposed to a variety of messy and sensorial activities to enhance their learning experiences. Meaningfully planned outdoor experiences will also be conducted on a bi-termly basis.
It aims at :
- Learning language through "Book of the Month"
- Equipping and reinforcing basic phonetical sounds/
initial letter names
- Fostering creative development through different art mediums
- Developing children cognitively
- Enhancing motor skills
- Encouraging socio-emotional development
- Instilling the love of reading from young
Book of the Month :
The Rainbow Fish
4 Weekly Classes
(max class size: 5)
Sundays @10.15 from 5 - 26 Jul
Please complete the Health Declaration Form (one for each child) before he/she returns to the centre for classes.