Online JAWS Bottle Toy (Recycled Art) Workshop - Session 2
Time & Location
About the Event
Too many recyclables lying around? Let’s recycle them and turn these everyday items into a fun toy!
Suitable for ages 6 and above, or accompanied by guardian with mid level motor skills and a dose of patience.
For a boutique learning experience, the session is capped at 6 pax.
For this workshop, you will need to prepare:
• Recycled water bottle (1.5 litre)
• Yarn (any colour, 50cm)
• 1 Disposable spoon
• Acrylic paint & brushes
• Black marker (permanent)
• Hot glue gun / Masking Tape
• Hair dryer (for drying purpose)
Tickets available for 1 pax @ $14/-
* For security reasons, we would only admit particpants who sign in with your registered name and email address.
- $14 - Single (1 Pax)$14$140$0